The Cheese Experience: Create, Sip & Play at The Daxton
Time & Location
About the Event
THE CHEESE EXPERIENCE: CREATE, SIP & PLAY
We are taking you on a fabulous experience to create your own cheeseboard* as you sip on Rosé at the Daxton. We will guide you with key styling techniques to craft the perfect board to take home. Dive into the world of food as art & medicine, featuring conscious and ethically sourced ingredients. Hosted by Rua; Artist & Chef extraordinaire of Planthropie, Michigan’s first Cheesery that’s made entirely from plants.
Take your creations home along with styling and photography tips & tricks to treat your loved ones with the gift of health & beauty, just in time for the holiday season.
Your ticket includes:
- Guided cheeseboard food styling and assembly skills
- Planthropie’s artisane cheese* & accompaniments
- Rosé glass (zero proof optional)
- You get to keep the board!
- Photo-op moment & food photography tips
*Contains tree nuts
Gluten free options available (please specify)
Limited seats available
- The Cheese Experience$100+$6 Tax+$2.65 Service fee$100+$6 Tax+$2.65 Service feeSold Out