Sun, May 21|
Cake & Rosé: Cake Styling & Rosé Workshop
A Mother's Day Experience
Time & Location
May 21, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Planthropie , 135 Pierce St, Birmingham, MI 48009, USA
About the Event
You’re invited to spend an afternoon filled with light filled creativity & conscious indulgence. Immerse yourself & your loved one in the beauty of Planthropie styled cake masterpieces as you sip on sparkling Rosé & indulge into delicious food.
This intimate workshop is for dessert & flower lovers! Our Chef & Artist, Rua, will guide you through a detailed step by step demonstration & styling techniques using fresh blooms and natural organic ingredients to create her signature styled cakes. All florals, choice of toppings and tools will be provided to help you create your own delicious cake masterpiece.
Your experience will include:
- 2 x Mini Cakes to style & decorate
- Luscious florals, petals, tools & supplies
- Choice of toppings
- 2 x Sparkling Rosé servings (n/a)
- Hors d'oeuvres & Artisanal Cheese spread (gluten free options)
- Tickets are non-refundable but transferable to another guest.
- Limited seats event (12 guests only)
- All of our dessert are made GF. However, we are not a GF facility.
- This is an intimate gathering, please be conscious of strong fragrences/perfumes
Early Bird - Cake & Rosé
+$3.45 service fee
Cake & Rosé: Cake Styling & Rosé Workshop. Your experience will include: 2 x Mini Cakes to style & decorate along with lucious florals, tools & supplies Choice of toppings 2 x Sparkling Rosé Servings (n/a) Appetizers & Finger food (gluten free options)
+$3.45 service fee0